In the US, close to 80 million women each year meet the guidelines for mammographic screening to detect breast cancer. The idea is that if you detect cancer at earlier stages, your survival after treatment is significantly higher than if the cancer is found at later stages. While this is true, many women are unaware that if they have dense breast tissue (~40-50% of the women in the US), cancer can be missed 50% of the time.
Do you want to learn how to catch breast cancer up to 2 years early?
Then today’s the day you have been waiting for!
It’s October and it is also Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
After refining everything Pinku and I have learned about monitoring breast health for signs of cancer, it’s finally available for you.
Catch Breast Cancer Up To 2 Years Early
I know you’re serious that you want to avoid a missed diagnosis for breast cancer due to mammography, or you know someone who you love that you would want to share this with, otherwise you wouldn’t have connected with me. Often, mammography misses a diagnosis of breast cancer, sometimes too late.
But, we are here to change that and save lives. This simple blood test could be the game changer you have been waiting for…
It will allow you to:
- Catch early warning signs of malignant cells growing in the breast
- Trigger the need for additional imaging – perhaps an Ultrasound or an MRI – to allow for earlier diagnosis of breast cancer
- Include this test in your annual preventive care routine
- Detect the tumor protein that is overexpressed in more than 90% of breast cancer patients
- Have peace of mind for women with this much-needed early warning system that supplements the standard mammogram
For the next 26 days, you can start using the Agkura™ Personal Score Kit for 25% savings during our Indiegogo Campaign launch.
Again, this offer will be expiring soon, so it’s important that you act fast!